Saturday, March 03, 2007

Problems with buying from Gail Bazylko

Gail Bazylko runs the websites www.vintagestudio.com and www.galinastudio.com and www.countessgalina.com. Her email is GMStudio1118@aol.com or vintagestudio@aol.com. I ordered a hat and wig from her vintage studio website on June 25th, 2006. On November 27th, 2006, I received the hat. I repeatedly emailed her about the order and she told me she was working on the hat, but had been ill, so the hat would take even longer. She warns on her website that delivery is a minimum of three to eight weeks on most items. My hat took five months and I still have not received the wig at a price of $180 by today, March 3rd, 2007. She has refused to respond to my emails requesting a refund of the money I paid for the item that was never sent to me. Would you consider this fraud? If my money is returned, I will delete this post.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am really loving the theme/design of your blog. Do you ever run into any internet browser compatibility issues?
A few of my blog visitors have complained about my
site not operating correctly in Explorer but looks great
in Opera. Do you have any recommendations to help fix this
problem?

Feel free to surf to my web page :: how to add server to dreambox cccam

April 29, 2013 at 9:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home